It’s with great pleasure that I get to share with you that I’ve been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely miss Ginger Loves Makeup! Words cannot express how excited I am to have received this- it means so much to know that you all support and like my blog! When I started this blog, my goal was to find a way to help relieve my own stress by doing something that I truly love to do: paint my nails. It’s truly wonderful to know that there are so many people from all over the world who have found my blog and enjoy what I’m doing. Thank you to ALL OF YOU, whether you’re a follower, a reader, or even just checking out my blog for the first time, for your support. It truly means the world to me 🙂
So what happens now? Well, it’s time for me to spread the love! Below are my fifteen nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award! These are the blogs that I follow that I truly think are deserving of this award. Here they are below!
1) Our Painted World: This blog features some of the most adorable nail art I’ve ever seen!
2) Brijit’s Digits: From the name of the blog, to the lovely nail art, to her beautiful long nails, this blog is adorable in every way!
3) Good Lack, Nail!: The abundance of beautifully done swatches makes this blog a must-see!
4) Crafty Nail: I love her nail art! Soooo adorable!
5) Nailmattic: She’s got some adorable nail art designs, as well as super versatile swatches!
6) Shine and Sheen: Mostly nails, a little bit of fashion, total perfection!
7) Ommorphia Beauty Bar: A great beauty blog, with plenty of nail polish (my favorite!)
8) Painted Fingertips: She’s got some pretty awesome nail art designs, I love getting inspiration from her!
9) Nail Luxxe: Her long nails are always so beautifully swatched!
10) So Many Lovely Things: Nail polish, makeup, product reviews, I’m pretty sure this is the definition of versatile!
11) Adolescent Chic: She’s a personal friend of mine, and her blog has stunning fashion reviews. Go! Check it out!
12) Lacquered by Blue Vanilla: Nail polish reviews and super cute designs! I’m a new follower, but so happy to have found her!
13) All in the Blush: Katy knows her beauty, and it shows in this sophisticated blog!
14) Polished PR: Her nail art aesthetic is similar to mine- I love to follow her!
15) Ginger Loves Makeup: Yes, she nominated me. But I love her blog anyway, so I’m nominating her back!
Please check out all of these lovely ladies- I truly love their blogs, and they deserve your support!
Now, The Versatile Blogger Award Requires you to share 7 interesting facts about yourself. Here are mine!
1) I’m a fully trained classical pianist- I’ve been playing for 11 years, and plan to continue into college!
2) I’m a total science nerd. I want to be a geneticist when I grow up!
3) I have a genetic disorder that allows me to be super flexible and pop a lot of joints out of place! I can dislocate my shoulders and hips on command!
4) I first got into nail art/nail polish when I found Klaire De Lys’ youtube channel back in 2011!
5) The first nail polish blog I ever followed was All Lacquered Up, by Michelle Mismas!
6) I have a poem published!
7) I’m a total Candy Crush addict (and proud of it)
Well, that’s about it. Thanks once again to Ginger Loves Makeup, and to all my amazing followers! Thanks for your continuing support! My 31DC2013 Black and White nails post will be up later today!