And now for the continuation of this week’s episode of 31DC2013…
15 more challenge manis I ❤ with all my ❤
16) Favorite tribal nails: Nail Polish Society
Don’t the dots make it look like a cute little mosaic design? Love!
17) Favorite glitter nails: ErinZi’s Nails
This glitter really packs a sparkly punch! And sparkly punches are the one kind of punch I like (except fruit punch, that’s good too…)
18) Favorite half-moon nails: Cambridge Nails
She didn’t do half moon nails, oh no. She did half earth nails. And saturn. and mars. SO COOL.
19) Favorite galaxy nails: Colorful Cupcake Cat
I love her color choice combined with the glitter, I love the pastels!
20) Favorite water marble nails: Brijit’s Digits
I’m a huge fan of simplistic water marbles, and this totally hits the spot for me! And those long nails *jealous*
21) Favorite inspired by a color nails: Cajón de los Esmaltes
Los brillos son fabulosos, y azul es mi color favorito! Ella sabe como pintar muy bien!
22) Favorite song inspired nails: Dani’s Manis
How true to life are these nails? This girl has free-handing talent!
23) Favorite movie inspired nails: ALIQUID
Just take a moment to appreciate that the Lion King is on her nails. That pretty much says it all!!
24) Favorite book inspired nails: Bling Finger
They’re inspired by the ancient language of Sanskrit, and they’re so beautifully done!
25) Favorite fashion inspired nails: More Nail Polish
Ingenious use of flocking powder and beads, all at once. So elegant indeed!
26) Favorite pattern inspired nails: Nail Polish In My Eyes
This beautifully captures the essence of wicker. And it’s freehanded! So beautiful!
27) Favorite art inspired nails: Drawn to Nails
Can you believe this is HAND PAINTED ON A NAIL? No, ok. Good, because neither can I!
28) Favorite flag inspired nails: Chalkboard Nails
I’m in love with the use of textures here!
29) Favorite supernatural inspired nails: Nail Polish In My Eyes
These angel wings are so delicate they look like they could fly off the nail!
30) Favorite tutorial inspired nails: The Polish Influenza
Ok, so they’re my nails… I’m just really proud of these ones! 🙂
And there you have it, folks. The conclusion of the 31DC2013. It’s been a blast, and I can’t wait to do it all again next year! Many thanks to all who have supported me through it, I hope you will continue to follow my blog going forward! Regularly scheduled posting will resume tomorrow! It’s been a LONG time since I’ve done a MOTD! Until next year!