Hi my lovely readers!
So, the end is upon us. I’m not sure whether to feel sad or relieved. The creative side of me wishes this challenge would go on for another month, while the practical side says LOL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Either way, it has been an amazing run, and I’m so glad I’ve gotten to share it with all of you!
Today, I’m doing something a bit different. I’m not going to honor one nail. Oh no, that would be FAR too easy. I’m honoring 30 NAIL DESIGNS. Well, to be fair, I’m not doing any of the painting. But I feel like it’s right to celebrate all the amazing designs other bloggers have created this month. So without further ado, let’s start! (because this is gon’ take awhile…)
1) Favorite red nails: More Nail Polish
The butterflies are absolutely adorable! I love her idea, and the execution is spot on!
2) Favorite orange nails: Let Them Have Polish!
I love how the black and orange doesn’t go anywhere near Halloween territory, and the stamping is so cute!
3) Favorite yellow nails: Plumeria Painted
Spongebob was and still is my favorite show on Nick. Need I say more? 😀
4) Favorite green nails: POW! Nails
Tell me these little green blobs aren’t the most adorable things?
5) Favorite blue nails: Vic and her Nails
This stunning blue tartan design almost reminds me of Dorothy’s dress in the Wizard of Oz!
6) Favorite purple nails: My Nail Polish Online
These delicate floral nails would look perfect in the springtime!
7) Favorite black and white nails: Fedora Harp
I’m a musician, these are music nails. Clear winner in my book!
8) Favorite metallic nails: The Nail Polish Project
From the color scheme to the execution, everything about these nails is “spot” on! (soooo pun intended, lol)
9) Favorite rainbow nails: Colors Frenzy
I’m a sucker for drip nails and rainbows, so um, of course I love these!
10) Favorite gradient nails: Little Night Flower
The red flowers really take this classic gradient up a notch!
11) Favorite polka dot nails: Pretty Tough Nails
I can’t even with the kissing fish. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.
12) Favorite striped nails: Chalkboard Nails
A beautiful execution of a broken ombre. One of my faves!
13) Favorite animal print nails: Gelic’ Nail Art
The fox is SOOO cute, and I’m also a bit obsessed with the “What Does the Fox Say?” video so…
14) Favorite floral nails: Wacky Laki
These flowers are so beautifully organic, and the color scheme is to die for!
15) Favorite delicate design nails: The Nailasaurus
Guys, these are handpainted. HAND FREAKING PAINTED. Amazing. No words.
I know this is only half of the posts, but this post is getting ridiculously long. I promise the other half of my 31DC2013 favorites will be up later tonight! Until then, let me know which of these fantastic designs is your favorite!